Join Our Team
Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates - JD Johnson Realty
Is Now Hiring
“Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates - JD Johnson Realty” is seeking real estate agents with commercial experience for our growing office. We are specifically looking for a managing broker to operate our new Biloxi branch along with up to three commercial agents for this office.
Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates is a national commercial real estate company headquartered in Irvine, California with 57 offices nationwide as well as offices abroad. In early 2018, “JD Johnson Realty” joined “Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates” as its first Mississippi affiliate, headquartered in Madison County serving the Jackson Mississippi Metro area. As we expand into the Mississippi gulf coast market our goal is to build a team of two to four select commercial real estate agents to grow with us as we build new client and customer relationships.
We believe that these local relationships coupled with national affiliation through Sperry CGA helps us to provide clients with superior sales, leasing and management services. We call it, “Local Reach on a Global Scale.”
- Identify and research prospective clients and properties (property owners, business owners, REO managers, etc.)
- Develop and manage strong relationships with clients, prospective clients, connectors and customers.
- Working consultatively with clients to determine most effective solutions to exceed goals.
- Analyze market trends and needs within the territory and proactively seek the right relationships with the most influential clients and connectors.
- Stay current with the competitive environment, industry trends, and local market dynamics to continually adjust commercial market strategies.
- Provide pricing strategy and negotiate deals to maximize profitability.
- Maintain CRM database of leads, calls, sales opportunities, and account details to maximize profitability and customer relationship management.
- Secure “exclusive right to sell/lease listings” and “exclusive buyer/tenant agent” agreements.
- Manage sales processes from listing to close and beyond.
- Current Mississippi Real Estate licensee with a minimum of 1 year of commercial real estate experience.
- Must live within the market area (Harrison, Hancock, Jackson Counties).
- Must possess a high degree of personal and professional ethical standards.
- Pleasant Personality and the ability to work well with others.
- Highly motivated Results-oriented, self-starter.
- Effective at territory planning and time management skills.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office including Outlook and Word.
- Must be able to use an MLS or other listing management system.
- Must be willing to master and utilize a commercial CRM system.
- Must be willing to maintain an active sales pipeline forecast system and keep track of sales.
- Must be a member of, or willing to join and maintain membership in Mississippi Commercial Association of Realtors along with other CRE organizations such as CCIM, IREM, ICSC, etc.
- Must be willing to pursue further CRE education through CCIM and other avenues.
- Managing Broker must have the ability to recruit, supervise and manage the activities of agents.
- National affiliation with Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates, a well-known commercial real estate company formed by Rand Sperry out of Irvine Ca. (www.sperrycga.com)
- Technology tools: CRE business management system. Commercial CRM, deal and listing management, E-sign software. Commercial listing syndication platforms.
- Local office space.
- Ongoing CRE training.
- No 2022 franchise fees.
- Company paid CCIM course - Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate.
- Company paid ongoing CRE training.