Join Our Team
Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates - JD Johnson Realty
Is Now Hiring “Experienced and New Agents”
We are interviewing experienced and new agents for our Commercial Real Estate team. If you or someone you know is considering a new career in Real Estate, changing brokers, or switching your focus from Residential real estate to Commercial and Land sales... contact us today.
The Sperry CGA Advantage includes:
- The Sperry CGA Brand is known, trusted, and has a global footprint.
- The Sperry CGA Brand offers a recognized global net-work of Affiliates.
- Cutting-edge communications and marketing tools.
- The latest online data and statistics research tools.
- Bi-weekly Global Sales Call where Brokers & Agents share their listings with our Global Network of Affili-ates. You’ll gain national exposure for your Clients and find out what deals are closing and where.
- Aggressive Commission splits with performance based incentive programs… and No desk fees.
- On-going Agent training & development programs.
- Global Sales Conference that will provide peer-to-peer networking opportunities, an awards recogni-tion program, industry vendor showcase, and key-note speakers that will address emerging trends and technologies occurring within the commercial real estate industry.
At Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates, we value hard work and make it our goal to always stay one step ahead of the competition. We hold ourselves to the highest level of integrity and ethics, and make it our policy to always put the client’s needs first. Our culture is collaborative, friendly, and fast-paced. If you are team-oriented, proactive, hard-working, and a motivated problem-solver, we’d like to meet with you.
Do You Have What It Takes To Succeed In Commercial Brokerage?
Building a business as a commercial broker may be one of the hardest challenges you’ll ever have to face. Because you’re the boss, you’re responsible for how you manage your time. But you’re also responsible for your income, which depends completely on how successful you are in developing and maintaining your book of clients. You need to be disciplined, organized and focused.
All beginning Associates come to the same realization — building a business as a commercial broker is a lot harder than they expected. Can you stay focused even if your results are slow in coming? The first 18 months as an agent are the hardest. You spend those months learning the business, establishing new work habits and determining which business strategy works for you. Once you’ve done that, your success begins to build. Your commissions increase, and you’ll probably find that you can accomplish more in less time.
Success is all in your attitude — that’s what people respond to. You have to be able to stay enthusiastic through the long hours, the endless number of conversations, the frustrating rejections and the unpredictable income. The right attitude can, and will, help you succeed.
In this career, accountability has two distinct meanings:
- You are responsible for your time and your income. If you don’t put in the time or effort, you won’t receive the financial reward.
- You are the Specialist. You are responsible for the advice you give and the recommendations you make. It’s up to you to fully disclose — and help your clients evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of each action, in each situation.
As a commercial real estate broker, you have the freedom and flexibility to run your business the way you want. And your income is your reward. As a commercial associate, you are the expert who can help people develop strategies to reach their real estate goals, such as investments or buying/selling property. And when those strategies are successful, when your clients are happy with what they’ve accomplished, your reward is their thanks, their continued business and their referrals.